All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned for a replace within 15 days from the product(s) was delivered to customer. While the warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective (Product Design Problem & Quality Issues), the free replace is acceptable. Customer will not be charged for approved warranty service.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of product. Please create ticket with photo or video of claim and show that detailed description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
Please note: If you purchase Darwinfpv products for self-assembly, warranty just cover the product from Darwinfpv. While the refund amount is limited to the purchase price.
Warranty do not include the following
- There is no purchase record from Darwin FPV or authorized dealer.
- Cut off the original power plug or do not use the reverse polarity protection plug.
- Wires damaged
- Damaged due to component aging or any collision
- Internal humidity / water
- Mechanical damage of electronic components / PCB
- Welding on PCB (except external pads) and incorrect welding
- Water damage or other damage caused by incorrect installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized alteration of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (such as strong wind, rain, snow, sandstorm, etc.)
- In the electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area or near the radio tower, high voltage wire, substation, etc.), the damage caused by the operation of the product is handled.
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment disturbed by other wireless devices (i.e. transmitters, video downlink, Wi Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the equipment with a low battery or any form of defective battery.
- If you have problems welding to smaller components... Stop. Please seek professional help before trying.
Darwinfpv Maintenance Service
- Please send any problems you encounter to us through the support ticket of the product purchase account. Please do not return the item until you contact us and obtain a return authorization.
- It can be repaired in China
- A warranty period of more than 15 days is acceptable
- Damaged items will be evaluated for serviceability
- Free maintenance, excluding freight
- The duration of repair depends on the extent of damage and the availability of its parts
Electronic Component Special Instructions
- FC / ESC / VTX
All flight controllers (FC), electronic speed controllers (ESC), video transmitters (VTX) are covered in the event of a manufacturer defect. This policy does not cover any of the following: user error, damage to the components upon install/dismantle, modifications, power surges, electrical fire or water damage.
Batteries carry a (30) day warranty covering dead on arrival (DOA) and manufacture defects. Excludes all batteries that show signs of misuse, overcharging, impact damage or water damage. Once approved, options of replacement or refund will be provided. Please dispose of the damaged battery in a safe manner.
- FPV Cameras
FPV cameras are covered by a (30) day manufacturer defect warranty. The warranty does not cover damage from external forces, electrical fire, power surges, water damage, or tampering. Once approved, options of replacement or refund will be provided.
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you inspect the products ordered upon receipt and identify and report any issues before fly, modify and construct.